Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility in any manner on this website indicates that you have accepted the terms irrevocably. If you wish not to accept any of the indicated terms do not use this facility and the site shall be instantly abandoned by the user.
ALL PAYMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- The description of instructions perused on the site are specific to you (i.e. Programme Name, start and end date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your programme) which shall be basis of the payment terms.
- All Fees Quoted Are In Indian Rupees.
- Magnasoft Reserves The Right To Change The Payable Fees / Deficit Fee At Any Time.
- All communications exchanged between the parties shall be treated to be as confidential information.
- As a general rule, we do not disclose personal information about our clients or former clients to anyone except by a Court Order.
- Only by consent of Magnasoft shall you divulge your personal information to the Service Provider.
- Your payment will normally reach Magnasoft Consulting India Pvt Limited account through the payment gateway / service provider mechanism within two working days which shall be intimated on receipt by Magnasoft.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct Magnasoft Consulting India Private Limited account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier or the service provider for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the Magnasoft Consulting India Pvt Limited is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will Magnasoft Consulting India Pvt Limited be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Magnasoft reserves its rights to return or reject any payment receipt made by you.
- Magnasoft is not liable to make payment of interest on the amount reimbursed by it to you at any point of time.
- All disputes arising out of the payments / deficient payment and any non remittances shall be subject to the jurisdictional courts at Bangalore.
- All taxes as attributable as payable by you shall be included in the payments.
- You are request not to divulge the unique password to any other person of non trust or to any third parties.
- Loss / Theft / or Misuse of the payment gateway mechanism shall be reported to the service provider as well as to Magnasoft in writing.
- Magnasoft shall reserve its right to include or delete or modify any the legal policy terms without notice.
- Refund & Cancellation: Sale being a non-tangible digital good, it is not possible to “return” the product therefore we do not offer refund or exchange after purchase is made.
- Price of the digital content is customized as per customer needs.
- Product Delivery: On successfully receiving payment, product will be delivered through digital means and will allow the customer uninterrupted usage of the application.